Hand held, paranormal tool
GhosTronics – GTXPRO
Tempest Multifunction Device
NRG Speech Enabled, Environment Monitoring Tool designed for Paranormal Researchers. This device has a lot of bells and whistles that we felt was imperative for Ghost Hunting use. Such as:
* ENVIRO page – Environmental Readings including Temperature, Humidity, Dewpoint, and Barometric Pressure.
* NRG Speech page – This page will initiate the NRG speech function that will utilize the mix of environmental and E Field detection to move the word pointer to one of the many words or phrases, etc. that are selectable on the device.
* E Field Page – This page will show you the static E Field in estimated mV/m (millivolts per meter) being detected near field to the unit.
We have more information on the actual product page.
GTX Pro is an exclusive high end Paranormal tool that dwarfs the Tempest in comparison. This device takes a lot of time to manufacture and program. Therefiore they are only sold as a custom order, and are made exclusively for that client.
High end, paranormal tool
GhosTronics – GTXPRO
Custom Order Only
The GTX Handheld Analyzer
- Handheld Portable Analyzer with ″ LCD Touchscreen
- Rechargable – Uses 18650 Flat Top Batteries – Can be charged in the unit or externally, makes for easy swap outs.
- Firmware upgradable via WiFi or SD Card – Allows new features to be added and future enhancements possible.
- Integrated 4×4 Thermal Grid for Realtime Visual Thermal Data (faster than temperature sensors).
- Integrated Temperature and Humidity Sensor w/ Heat Index & Dew Point.
- Integrated C02 / Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) Air Quality Sensor. Can aid to confirm smells and indicate odorless gasses.
- Integrated EMF Sensor & Visualization allows for quick visualization of energy in the area surrounding the user.
- Built In NRG Speech System – Uses EMF / Environment sensors for Voice with builtin 10000 English Word dictionary. (Custom Dictionary Feature Being added)
- Remote Logging & Visualization & Event Firing via Remote GTXHub Server or other MQTT compatible service.
- The GTX Hub will allow you to graph and monitor what the unit is sensing so anyone in the team can visualize very near realtime on their cell, laptop, etc.
- GTX can be placed within wifi range of the the Hub and will enable remote monitoring of the GTX sensors via dashboard.
- Ability to Monitor 4 remote sensor values within the GTXHUB environment (likely to be expanded)
- SD Card for Logging and Firmware Updates – All sensor values, EMF, Thermal readings, etc are stored to the card for later review.
- Built in 3 Watt Ultraviolet, Infrared and Standard Lights for quick illumination if needed.
- GTX can fire voice notifications for other sensors in the environment when properly set up prior to the investigation.
Future Updates and Feature add-Ons will be available as the Analyzer evolves.
SHARE YOUR FINDINGS
Please feel free to share with us your findings on video, or send us a photo with your device in action. We would love to feature them on this website. Now mind you, we cannot use every image or video shared. However, we will be sure to feature as many as we can.
Thank you for your support, and happy Ghosting.